Welcome to our blog about our decision to live and work in Colombia for the next three years!
Those who are familiar with blogs know that postings occur chronologically, so the oldest post is at the bottom. If you want to read about a particular topic, click on the link in the right hand column under "Blog Archive." If you want to read this chronologically you can scroll all the way down to the the first post or click on What's the Deal? Otherwise, the context and content may feel completely backwards and confusing to you.
There have been a flurry of posts here now as we announce this decision publicly. There may not be a lot of new posts until we actually get to Colombia in July, but do check back then to learn more about our life there.
(Above photo credit: Life Portraits by Carrie)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Greg, cool stuff you're doing.
ReplyDeleteDon't know if you remember me -- I graduated from Bluffton in '86.
I enjoyed reading about you today in the publication formerly known as Scope.
I look forward to updates in your blog
Hi Greg and Susanne,
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading your blogs. Laurence and I are approved to adopt a child from Colombia, but I don't think we will be referred to Sincelejo (ICBF works only in certain cities and Sincelejo is not one of them). I can't wait to travel there when we get our child.